With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst – EMEA
You will be providing senior level analytical support with regards to market competitive compensation and benefits review and recommendations including all elements of pay up to and including annual salary, short-term cash incentives and long-term equity incentives, as well as health, welfare, and other benefits.
• Analyses third party proprietary surveys to ensure the levels of compensation and benefits provided in the local region are competitive and cost effective and aligned with the global Total Rewards philosophy and strategy in order to attract, recruit, and retain high-performing team members.
• Identifies and prepares analyses and recommendations with regard to the pay structures for all jobs, taking into consideration country specific market and business needs as well as health and welfare benefits, including medical, life, disability, accident, retirement, and car benefits. Paying special attention to country specific market and business needs within the overall total rewards philosophy and strategy.
• Prepares compensation recommendations for new hires and promotions within the region upon market review.
• Partners with the Total Rewards team, HRBPS, and the business customers to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Works independently with minimal guidance and acts as a compensation and benefits resource to solve complex and/or new challenges facing the business in this regard.
• May lead projects or project steps within broader compensation and benefit projects.
• Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business , Human Resources, or other related field required
• Several years of experience working compensation & benefit policies and practices on matters up to and including market pricing, compensation structure creation & maintenance (including all market competitive compensation elements), competitive benefit offerings/programs, and laws & regulations.
• Good English language skills ( C1)
Our lead recruiter, Halina Kubik, will be happy to answer your questions about the position by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer