Purpose of Position:
Work cross-functionally to advance the Corporate Communications analytics capabilities, deliver reporting, and surface insights to enable data-driven communications strategies and execution plans. Leverage insights to proactively inform and deliver strategic communications initiatives to improve reach and engagement of Corning’s key messages in target audiences and elevate and protect Corning’s brand and reputation. Optimize and transform content, user journeys, user interactions, and improve audience targeting.
• Manage the Corporate Communications digital analytics program, working closely with cross-functional teams, to support the development and delivery of strategic content and user journeys across corning owned platforms and target audiences.
• Lead the development and effective utilization of digital and web analytics to create, inform, and report on actionable integrated communications strategies that support the company’s business objectives.
• Work cross-functionally to standardize and align communications measurement metrics and goals, develop a strategic reporting cadence across the organization, and unify reporting methods.
• Manage analytics strategy to effectively measure and report ROI of Corporate Communications initiatives and programs.
• Manage key analytics partnerships with external agencies to realize analytics and SEO/SEM solutions and drive value across the organization.
• Partner with internal communications teams to inform employee engagement programs and advance internal reporting and data collection practices across key platforms.
• Advance enterprise SEO practices to amplify strategic messages, increase awareness to target audiences, and lead the execution of paid SEM strategy and execution.
Additional Daily Responsibilities:
• Provide platforms and user experience leaders with user journey, behavior and interaction analytics.
• Participate in user experience benchmarking studies to inform strategies to improve content and differentiate experiences on Corning’s owned platforms.
• Provide data-driven content development and management support for multiple communications channels and user experience journeys. Partner with Communications program leaders to provide timely research and analysis as needed.
• Promote insights access to communications colleagues and elevate enterprise analytics skillset through cross-functional training and alignment. • Advance and align reporting and monitoring standards with industry best practices. Lead the implementation of a digital analytics maturity roadmap for communications, partnering with business counterparts and external analytics partners.
• Partner with key stakeholders to ensure data collection standards and advance related practices (i.e. user interactions, user behavior, content performance, audience segmentation, etc.).
• Conduct platform audits; working to proactively identify and mitigate technical ecosystem investments required to maintain alignment to the external environment.
• Support the media and social program teams in the execution of the social listening program to identify brand/reputation issues and support market research and trend identification.
Qualifications: Required Education and Experience:
• BS or BA in marketing, communications, or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, digital analytics, or related field.
• Strong communications skills – written and verbal.
• Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple stakeholders across the function.
• Strong analysis skills and ability to clearly communicate insights at an executive level.
• Strong understanding of data collection practices.
• Ability to make data-driven inferences and strategic action plans.
• High skill level with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work directly with division leadership.
• Strong project management skills with ability to handle many tasks, assess priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Experience with Google Suite of products, SEO analysis products, SEM paid campaign products, social monitoring platforms, and email marketing platforms. – Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, SEM Rush, MOZ, PoliteMail, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, etc.
• Experience with UX analysis and reporting.
• Experience with Web Content Management Systems and media analytics platforms.
• Experience with Agile / Scrum processes to lead iterative delivery of solutions.
• Experience leveraging insights to tune ML/AI technologies to drive increased content relevance, targeting and personalization.
• Experience with aggregation, visualization and analysis solutions (PowerBI, Google BigQuery, Data Lake platforms like Data Bricks to establish actionable dashboards).
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Self-starter with initiative.
• Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
• Team player.