Senior Business Development Consultant, North America
Company: Digital Construction Works, Inc. (DCW), a Bentley Systems and Topcon Positioning Systems joint venture company.
Location: This position will be based on the West Coast, USA. Remote work is available.
ABOUT DIGITAL CONSTRUCTION WORKS, INC. (DCW):
Founded in 2019, Digital Construction Works (DCW) provides digital automation, integration, twinning services, and fit-for-purpose solutions to automate and optimize the construction process from planning to design through to operations. DCW is transforming the construction industry from its legacy document-centric paradigm and simplifying and enabling digital automated workflows and processes, technology integration, and digital twinning services for infrastructure. DCW is a Bentley Systems and Topcon Positioning Group joint venture company. www.digitalconstructionworks.com
Digital Construction Works (DCW), seeks a dynamic, technical-oriented, digitally savvy, Business Development Consultant with a proven success record in consultative sales. This is a sales role that directly interfaces with some of our most sophisticated users. You are responsible for driving the business relationship to meet/exceed financial and business objectives, drive value for, and build a robust partner-type relationship with our users. You will have a background in the vertical (Buildings and Campuses) or/and the horizontal (rail and road) construction space.
- Sell within DCW’s key industry verticals: Owners, Engineering & Construction with a focus on the Heavy Civil and Transportation Markets.
- Uncover and understand customer requirements to recommend and effectively sell DCW industry solutions and services.
- Develop important and influential relationships within our user accounts by translating user challenges and opportunities into unique business value.
- Build, maintain and grow opportunity pipeline, effectively managing the DCW sales process.
- Develop, communicate, and execute on the DCW sales strategy and work to drive change within your accounts.
- Create effective proposals that link our solutions and services to the user business and effectively negotiate user agreements.
- Build concrete account Business plans and ensure execution upon the plan by all parties, including aligning and influencing all relevant parties within the account and DCW.
- Strong presentation skills, able to construct and deliver internal/external presentations effectively and professionally.
- Consistently challenge the status quo in pursuit of best in class performance.
- Provide clear and concise communication of activities and accurately forecast business.
- Meet all goals set for accounts you are responsible for.
- Engage with the wider DCW team and actively delegate.
- A minimum of 40% travel is required.
What You Bring to The Team:
- A minimum of 5 years of high-engagement-business development experience within Technology implementation and systems integration.
- A good track record of quarterly and annual over quota performances closing deals $250K to $1M.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to repeatable success.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of personal drive and full engagement. Have an exceptional proven track record concerning personal learning and development, enabling you to excel in your role.
- New business and growth attitude, always looking for new opportunities within your accounts to drive value for our users.
- Actively embraces a feedback culture and has a proven track record of providing and receiving useful feedback. Inspires others to embrace the power and value of valuable feedback fully.
- Takes a leading role in demonstrating effective collaboration with colleagues to support Business Development success.
- Ability to build a vast network and communicate at all levels effectively in a compelling manner.
- Good knowledge of the Digital Construction market, our accounts, competitors and market trends would be advantageous.
What We Offer:
- A great team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.