Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
This opportunity is part of the Keysight Technology Organization, which leverages Keysight's world-class technology and platform offerings to deliver breakthrough software-centric solutions, optimizing the company's resources and enabling growth in areas that provide competitive advantage across the ecosystem.
Like so many things in our world, Keysight instruments and solutions are more connected than ever. We are looking for an experienced software architect to guide our instrument connectivity forward into a new generation of secure interconnected test and measurement. Our team participates in industry standards bodies, defines company-wide solutions for software and instrument communication and implements innovative solutions to meet market needs. Our job is across all aspects of instrument connectivity, making Keysight solutions the best in the industry.
You will drive design and lead technical implementation, from concept through deployment, working in an Agile environment on an established R&D team. Beyond our team, you will drive unified, company-wide solutions in collaboration with other teams and architects. You will also have opportunities to participate with industry-wide consortia to define future test and measurement standards.
In this role, you will set technical strategy to help the R&D team support established industry standards and meet existing customer needs while moving our implementation forward. The future is more secure while being even more connected, across more platforms and more technologies. You will work closely with an R&D team, participating in design, development, test and debug of software programs, products and tools. The development team employs Agile processes to deliver components and applications to internal partners and customers. Our work covers multiple operating systems and environments.
Projects are focused on instrument connectivity and include design and development of:
• Cloud-based solutions
• Graphical User Interfaces
• Tools & Utilities
• Connectivity components
• Device drivers
• Application and system-level programs
• Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields (such as Electrical Engineering)
• 10-12 years experience developing software
• Technical leadership, with acknowledged cross-team expertise and influence.
• Expertise in inter-device communication protocols, specifically as used in the test & measurement industry.
• Experience with modern software development methods and Agile approaches.
• Experience in modern techniques in object-oriented design and development, including suitable programming languages such as C++.
• Superior communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly convey complex technical information clearly and completely.
• Experience in software architecture, with ability to tackle technical issues from big picture to small details.
• Post-graduate work in relevant field.
• Expertise in instrument control.
• Experience implementing security in networked device communication.
• Experience working with the technical challenges of communication with embedded devices
• Experience in device communication via LAN, USB or PCIe.
• Experience with web-based GUI tools such as Angular and Node.js
• Experience with cross-platform software development and architecture
• Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
Ideal location for this position is in Loveland, CO. We are considering qualfied candidates anywhere in US.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Colorado Pay Range: MIN $132,300 -$176, 000 MAX $220,500
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
Keysight Results Bonus Program Eligible
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Colorado : Loveland
Job ID : 40302