Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated, take charge Senior Analyst with a strong work ethic to join our Commercial Strategy & Excellence team. In this position, you will be a key contributor in a cross-functional role, with a variety of responsibilities including analytical and reporting needs, forecasting, contract operations, pricing strategy and process improvements. Boston Scientific’s MedSurg divisions are dedicated to transforming the lives of patients by advancing the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of gastrointestinal and urological conditions with innovative, minimally invasive devices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate and partner directly with Field Sales organization on business planning and analytics
- Provide effective support for the field sales team by responding to all requests in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators related to specific business function
- Identify and support implementation of best practices, processes and tools to ensure effective workflow, consistent process execution and unified approaches that maximizes sales support execution, quality, effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Participate in all team functions and initiatives. Actively support a positive, collaborative & inclusive team culture.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Ad hoc support for various project teams to drive sales, improvements or cost savings
- Assist with training other Administrators and Analysts
- Effectively and comfortably participate in meetings with Senior Management teams
- Manage complex national/regional RFPs, including financial modeling/analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales or business support role
- Advanced level experience in Microsoft office including expert level Excel, MS Access
- At least 3 years direct experience with reporting systems like Tableau and/or CRM platforms like Salesforce
- Familiar with programming languages including SQL, VBA and other programming languages
- Experience managing large GPO/IDN level contracts
- Medical device industry experience supporting field sales organization
- Proven analytical and problem-solving experience
- Organization skills and the ability to handle work of a highly confidential nature
- Previous Boston Scientific Experience
- Desire to work in a high paced collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities against strict deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and customer service
Requisition ID: 495180
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.