You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Canteen? Imagine having a career that can take you places. Join our industry-leading team and there’s no telling how far you can grow with us. We provide healthy vending options through innovative design and quality products. We’re proud of our team and what we have accomplished over the years. Let’s continue moving forward, together.
Now, if you were to come on board as our Administrator (SEED DELIVERY – OCS), we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Using Excel to work with data both pre and post branch execution on SEED delivery
- Populating SEED within the guidelines of the developed SOP’s – customer information, items and price plans, recurring rentals, and equipment
- Assisting with branch level reporting – creating reports on demand; communicating with all levels of the organization regarding reporting availability as developed
- Work with individual order desk personnel to assist with data updates, ongoing training, and general support as required from the front line
- Ongoing assistance responding to daily incoming requests from the field pertaining to the delivery function of SEED
Think you have what it takes to be our Administrator (SEED DELIVERY – OCS)? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Must have OCS experience including product knowledge; customer service/billing would be an asset; service/equipment basics not necessary to start but helpful for employee development
- Minimum level of experience in Excel – Intermediate – must be able to navigate the software without wizards and Smartsheet involvement; an understanding of Data functions including grouping, pivot tables, and formula creations is mandatory
- Must have a proactive approach and positive view of technology and automation
- Customer service oriented both written and verbal
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact PeopleHub@compass-canada.com for further information.