Role: Security Solution Architect
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown, Co. Dublin
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
We’re looking for someone who:
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the following, individually and collectively within a team context:
- Analyse and design Bank security systems as necessitated by technology availability and maturity, security gaps, emerging threats, business risk and cost effectiveness.
- Develop & present AIB project documentation including Technical Requirements, High Level Design, Low Level Design, Architecture Review Board artefacts
- Serve as a primary security contact for projects during the planning, analysis, and design phases of projects. Provide IT security technology and process guidance for Delivery Teams and the business.
- Support in the development and maintenance of Target Security Architecture and based on security standards, business strategy, available technology, and current/emerging threats.
- Support risk assessments, identifying security gaps for new and existing solutions
- Execute and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Evaluate new threats, solutions and the impact on IT and Business operations
- Collaborate with wider Architecture functions within Enterprise Technology & Cloud Engineering and other stakeholders to ensure correct design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex issues to diverse audiences
- Strong understanding of building a strategy, make decisions and serve as a champion of initiatives that others are able to support
- The ability to bring new and innovative ideas into your work
- Able to work in an dynamic environment, different or changing circumstances while still ensuring that the overall objectives are achieved
- Experience in designing and implementing IS business solution and strategies
- Understanding of segregation of duties, audit compliance and sensitive transactions
- 5+ years working in an IT Security discipline
- 3rd Level qualification in IT related discipline is preferred
- Knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002 is a bonus
- CISSP certification would be a plus (but not essential)
- SABSA / TOGAF certification would be a plus (but not essential)
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Philip Roche from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact him by emailing .
By when? Closing date is December 1st.