With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Asti Winery in Cloverdale is currently hiring for Seasonal Winery Workers to participate in all phases of winemaking processes as well as the care, maintenance, and sanitation of all equipment and facilities. Must adhere to all safety procedures and work instruction procedures to support quality, food safety and GMP standards.
PAY – $19.00/hr plus a $250.00 Sign on Bonus!!!!
What You Will Do:
- Performs all aspects of cellar work, including but not limited to wine movements such as movements, transfers, and barrel filling; stacking, washing, and maintenance; tank sanitation and preparation, forklift operation; cleaning and maintenance of cellar;
- purging and gassing of tanks; stirring and topping of wines; clarifying, and blending of juice and wine.
- Operates and maintains cellar and harvest equipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes cellar; including barrel room, crush and bottling equipment.
- Works extended hours as required during harvest season.
- Rotates between the following: bottling, cellar, crush, and barrel room.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all job tasks within the production facilities.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
What You Will Need:
- Required to be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to be physically capable of executing any job tasks.
- Required to wear a respirator when necessary.
- Required to work all shifts including rotating shift/schedule throughout the year (day, swing, graveyard, 5×8, 4×10); required to work weekends and overtime when necessary.
- Required to work up to 12 hours per day and up to 7 days per week as production schedule requires.
What Will Set You Apart:
- High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Experience working one winery grape harvest (working in the Cellar, Bottling, Crush or Winery Sanitation).
- Experience in food safety and sanitary procedures for at least one year in the food industry.
- Experience with basic data entry and computer navigation; skilled in the use of MS suite at a basic level.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Experience handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Experience understanding and following written and verbal instructions.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Skilled in calculating figures.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 79242
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.