Req Id: 333951
At Bell, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate and it all starts in our stores. Every day our Sales Associates have the chance to make a big impact on our customers’ lives.
It’s an exciting thing and we need you.
As part of the Bell team, you’ll work with a high-performing team, get the training you need to be successful, and earn a competitive wage and commission at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
Our Bell stores are looking for Seasonal Greeters for the holiday season!
- Do you genuinely have fun helping customers?
- Are you passionate about new technology?
- Are you able to adjust yourself to new situations and environments?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule
What’s the role?
- Ensure client satisfaction and exceed customers’ expectations by going the extra mile
- Greet each and every customer
- Manage the flow and entry into the store
- Cleaning and sanitizing within the store on a continuous basis
- Running inventory within the mall and restocking of various products
- Supporting various store operational duties
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly wage, plus a $2 top up
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Career opportunities
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Application Deadline: 10/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.