No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 103481 – New York, New York, United States
The Senior Manager, Search and Content Marketing, will oversee holistic, full-funnel owned Digital content and Search (SEO/SEM) strategies for CP brands in North America. The role will serve as the key point person for brand teams in developing their annual web content and search priorities. They will work cross-functionally, partnering with division Digital commerce search and content leads, agency and global Digital teams to drive strategy, best-in-class user experiences and execution, ongoing measurement and optimization of our content and search performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Holistic Search Strategy oversight in partnership with Digital commerce team including full funnel search-driven content priorities, SEO agency scope requirements, Paid Search budget requirements and allocations during planning cycles.
- Liaison between brand and agency teams to develop Must-win Search battlegrounds, Keyword lists, KPI development, Linking strategies
- Management of CP NA brand owned channel and website content audits and enhancements in partnership with brand teams
- Website Product detail information (PDP content) including Product features, FAQs, Reviews, Where to Buy
- Content that can live organically on websites and social channels like Youtube eg; “How Tos”, including content production vendor management Website Accessibility compliance (WCAG 2.0)
- 1st party tagging compliance (Google, salesforce)
- Key point person related to website content and technical updates in CMS platform Dev / UX agency liaison for contracting new website work (including SOW management)
- Offshore content team (BEX team in Colombia) liaison for content updates (including annual staffing requirements)
- GIT liaison for technical updates & troubleshooting
- Website & Search Measurement oversight
- Google Visitor Analytics
- Search KPI Reporting
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7+ years of experience in marketing
- Expertise in SEM / SEO fundamentals – Proven experience and understanding of Google Search and Best Practices, Amazon Search
- Experience in web content strategy development, with mobile-first best content best practice
- Working knowledge of Website and Digital content best practices – high level understanding of content management systems and technical requirements
- Strong Project Management and communication Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.