Req Id: 296174
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
The Wireline Access Team is responsible for the design, capacity management, and construction of the country’s largest telecommunications network
In particular, the delivery manager is in charge of coordinating the delivery of projects, respecting the dates and budgets granted while executing the transformation of our processes to become more efficient.
Duties / Responsibilities
You will be the conductor of the collaboration area, and will have to work with all the trades present in the area. You will be responsible for the “collaborative area processes”, which includes:
- Daily tasks monitoring (DMS) to deliver our projects
- Team coaching to deliver the projects as well as to improve our processes, Agile method
- Identification and coordination of the resolution of blockages
- Experiences for Opportunities / Improvements (PDCA)
- Recognize wastage through coaching every day
- Highlight accumulated gains in the area
- Responsible for some indicators of the area (material, project inventory, time this cycle, etc.)
- Create and maintain great team spirit, dynamic and enjoyable
Essential skills and abilities
- Great leadership capacity
- Great communication skills, both in English and French
- Be an ambassador for the values of Network 3.0
- Be open to give, and receive coaching
- Great openness to change and experimentation
- Be autonomous and able to make quick decisions
- Good understanding of access teams and Expertech (end-to-end)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office series (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of the SAP environment (P50)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Saint-Lambert
Application Deadline: 06/25/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.