Grainger is a broad line, business-to-business distributor of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies and other related products and services. More than 3.2 million businesses and institutions worldwide rely on Grainger for products such as safety gloves, ladders, motors and janitorial supplies, along with services like inventory management and technical support. These customers represent a broad collection of industries including commercial, government, healthcare and manufacturing. They place orders online, on mobile devices, through sales representatives, over the phone and at local branches. Approximately 5,000 suppliers provide Grainger with more than 1.6 million products stocked in Grainger’s distribution centers and branches worldwide.
Grainger offers competitive wages and benefits that start DAY 1, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- An Industry Leading 18 Days Vacation Time & 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with a Generous Company Contribution
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Starting wages is $16.06 an hour
Powered Industrial Equipment Drivers earn an additional $1.00 per hour!!!
Eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $600!!!