Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 112041 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic technology environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this constantly evolving landscape.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s team?
This position will act as the first line of support for Customer Development Organization & O2I Demand systems (Sales & Distribution). Position will also lead the execution of all projects activities.
The person will be required to collaborate with business teams / technical teams and IT counterparts for daily support incidents and project activities in different business areas across all geographies.
Ability to understand the requirements related to business problems and transform that into a solution design.
Who are you…
You are a functional specialist:
- Understands and applies Information Technology standards to daily support and project implementation activities
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- Experience in configuration set-up of end-to-end Sales Order to Invoice process, Pricing, Rebates, Material Substitution, etc
- Experience in handling integrated process like APO, gATP, MM, Finance and EDI integrations
- Identify and assess new technologies and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Manage and/or perform the design, testing and applications of SAP systems configuration in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Document detailed specifications of configuration design, test and training programs
- Maintain Production Systems reliability through accurate utilization of GIT standard support and Governance processes
- Support day to day business requirements according to Global SLA
- Deliver solutions to solve business requirements considering priorities and resources available
- Partner with internal Information Technology Organizations such as Global Development, Risk Management and the Americas Shared Service Organization and other multi-functional business units as necessary.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with GIT Peers, Business partners, customers and external resources
- Lead and coordinate Project Implementation across the division
- Collaborate with other GIT and external partners to deliver business requirements
You are a collaborator:
- Ability to independently connect with business to understand the requirement and recommend a suitable solution
- Ability to function as support coordinator balancing resource loads, tracking SLA progress
What you’ll need…(Required)
- Overall 5+ years of IT experience
- Min 2 years of domain experience in sales & distribution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Business Administration, or related subject required
- SAP ECC Sales & Distribution module with emphasis on pricing, rebates and order to billing processes.
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs in technical specifications in English.
- Very good ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals and cultures.
- Strong desire to expand knowledge of SAP applications on a technical level
- Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
What you’ll need…(Preferred)
- Master’s degree in Business administration (IT, Operations)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.