No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 110542 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Do you want to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
Colgate Palmolive invites applications for the position of SAP Procurement Systems Analyst for the Information Technology Global Supply Chain, Global Application & America’s team located in Piscataway, New Jersey.
This person will be responsible for:
The design, development, documentation and 2 nd level support of the existing and new implementations of the SAP
- Ariba Applications ,SAP MM .
- Partnering with other areas of IT such as divisional Shared Service Organizations (SSO’s),Global Shared Service Organization (GSSO), site local support staff and SC business users
- Managing the relationship with Global Supply Chain and our strategic business partner (SAP), for the processes and technologies under his/her responsibility
- Supporting and collaborating with business users globally
- Lead and manage projects
This role plays an integral role in using technology to streamline and improve Supply Chain business processes by:
- Working with Global Business Owners in understanding new business requirements and developing system functionality solutions using SAP Ariba suite of applications , SAP MM .
- Documenting the global system solution “bundle” for implementation and support in production environments globally
- Perform quality testing and document the results while adhering to global standards
- Acting as global advisor for complex development activities within the IT
- Working closely with SC business community and other IT groups, to deliver work packages on-time which meet the business requirements
- Identify new techniques / technologies and concepts that can add value to business and IT
- Support implementation of Global Information Technology projects
- Self-motivated to research and learn new technologies such as SAP Ariba , FIORI/HANA/UI Addon, NWBC, EDI .
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or Business
- A minimum of 8 years of increasing technical responsibility in a system development environment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT role developing, configuring and implementing the applications
- Experience leading small-medium size project teams
- Proficiency in SAP Ariba ,Sap MM Applications and understanding of Source to Pay & Supplier Managed Inventory Process
- Minimum of 2 years in one or more of the following Technologies / SAP Modules experience:
○ SAP Ariba Applications
○ SAP R/3 configuration (MM)
- Ability to understand and fully utilize features and functionality of various technologies to fix and establish new methods and procedures and to improve business processes
- IT or Business work experience in Supply Chain area is desirable Business presentation skills strongly desired
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.