At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
This position is needed in order to perform these tasks within a SAP Implementation and global roll out. The specialist is expected to support various sites with their individual challenges over time. The goal is to retire legacy ERP systems and implement one local IT solution. The existing local ERP systems vary per site. Master data should be corrected, migrated and harmonized globally. The role is to support throughout this process in sites in all regions.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of master data tasks and initiatives that support new product development, Engineering, Sales, Operations, Finance and other business areas. This is a professional position that requires the ability to meet or exceed expectations within given time frames. The incumbent will be responsible for championing directives as well as performing day to day activities. The person has to align with the local counterparts on each site and ensure data quality is met.
What You Will Do
– Data Migration preparation for SAP Implementation
-Collect, review and input data into SAP and related software as required to support projects, time lines, and deliverables
– Responsible for synchronization and integrity of master data across all related business areas
– Support business system and process integration across the organization including, but not limited to, engineering change management, production, finance, and other related business processes
– Perform master data audits and validation to ensure conformance to business rules, standards, and metrics that meet business requirements
– Assist with setting up business rules, standards, workflow, new procedures and metrics for requesting or changing materials and other related business processes
– Apply in-depth advanced knowledge and expertise to identify and troubleshoot problems with all material related issues to best meet business needs and objectives
– Identify, collect and resolve data related errors and issues throughout organization
– Promote effective cross-functional teamwork with the ability to delegate responsibilities
– Actively participate and propose process improvement and data cleansing projects
– Create training material and provide training as required
– Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in international business / operations including SAP
- International experience required
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken) required
- Project management skills and experience in working across functions, multiple sites and cultures required
- Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Required experience with SAP Implementation projects and data migration
- Experience in lieu of Bachelors degree will be considered
What We Offer:
Diversity means many things to us: different brands, cultures, nationalities, gender, generations – even variety in our roles. AGCO benefits from the perspectives, experiences, and ideas that come from our naturally diverse team of 20,000 colleagues in over 35 countries.
At AGCO, every role adds value. If you want to grow professionally and are looking for new perspectives, we will find the right place, solution, or training activity to maximize your potential.
Our passion for delivering industry-leading technologies that solve real-world problems is unparalleled. At AGCO, you can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside global teams that share your enthusiasm!
Help us Feed the World! Hunger affects over 1 billion people in the world today. We create smart and sustainable agriculture solutions to help end global hunger. Join us to make your contribution!
AGCO Grain & Protein is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.