With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an SAP Ariba Configuration Expert you will be accountable for the business process design and adoption of standard functionality aligned to best practices in Source To Pay.
What you Will Do:
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP functionality to the best extent possible, and involves review of business processes and system challenges
- Evaluate new releases and/or support packs from SAP and provide recommendation on the feature functionality
- Conduct internal workshops / proof-of-concept sessions for business to leverage existing and enhanced features of the product
- Provide inputs to define road map for Gallo considering the business requirements and proactive analysis of SAP Ariba’s product road map
- Provide oversight to and ensure consistency of solutions to issues addressed by application support teams
- Collaborate with SAP Ariba product team and drive resolution to product issues with the required priority
- Own and drive solution to implementing new solutions collaborating with system integrators, where applicable.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of working in SAP modules experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing SAP business processes.
- Experience in multiple end to end full life cycle SAP implementation projects and at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementation in SAP Ariba focused on Supplier Integration, Ariba Buying and Invoicing, Ariba Contracts Management integrating with SAP ERP.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the functional aspects of the analysis and design process and its associated documentation (ie. Functional specifications, test plans).
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math, Engineering or Business Administration plus 10 years of business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Master’s degree.
- Clear understanding of source to pay processes leveraging SAP Ariba and integration to other functions
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP Ariba with at least 2-3 full-life cycle projects delivering new solutions
- Experience in implementing the Buying and Invoicing, Spend analytics, Contracts Management and Strategic Sourcing
- Experience in deploying Ariba solutions with SAP ERP, preferably using CIG
- Experience in various integration touch points in an Ariba deployment – Purchase order, Goods receipt, invoice and master data, preferably using CIG
- Troubleshooting data issues within the Ariba solution.
- Experience in business process improvements and the ability to translate business challenges into comprehensive process and system requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with business and IT globally
- Should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SOX controls as applicable to software solutions and process controls
- Experience in implanting Ariba SLP and/or Ariba SCC would be a plus
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to write basic queries or relevant basic technical know-how to extract information and provide quick analysis of data
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 80242
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.