Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
SAP S/4 HANA Finance Consultant
What will your typical day look like?
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business’ forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients’ organizational goals to fit within their operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. You will have access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills. As a S/4 HANA Finance consultant you are expected to:
- Deliver S/4HANA Finance project scope successfully
- Support S/4HANA Finance pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Coach junior colleagues and proactively manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte and yourself
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner, we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and Logistics to Finance transformation
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Functional proficiency with at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP Finance implementation and 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- At least 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP including some experience with SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Experience in providing post implementation support
- Strong understanding of the integration points with other modules
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.