Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
Come work as part of a fast-paced Salesforce product team responsible for the delivery of new Salesforce capabilities to our commercial teams. Working closely with product stakeholders, you will prioritize, develop, and implement exciting new solutions on Salesforce.com. Additionally, you will be part of the Salesforce center of excellence, sharing knowledge, new features, and enhancements to support our broader program.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage work and prioritization for a cross-functional team, including developers and testers
- Analyze business problems and provide technical solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Design and develop solutions to meet both business and central technology requirements
- Coordinating with the System Architect and development team to document and ensure technical solutions for conga CLM & CPQ
- Lead estimation efforts, working with architects to scope and business to prioritize
- Approve technical path and implementation as part of formal validation process
- Provide support on issues before, during, and after deployment
- Balance the needs of both individual product teams and the larger Salesforce program
- Represent “The Team” in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Support and strengthen technical knowledge base across the BSC Salesforce community
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of experience leading Salesforce development teams
- 2+ years of analysis experience in large global implementations of Salesforce.com
- Strong technical knowledge of Conga CPQ & CLM Tools and Processes
- Demonstrated experience developing in Salesforce Apex & Lightning Component frameworks
- Familiar with development workflow tool such as Developer Console, Workbench, VS Code, and Version Control such as GIT
- History of using code reviews to ensure high-quality solutions
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities to include Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Strong foundational Salesforce knowledge including sharing, security, data modeling and declarative workflow development
- Experience with Salesforce reporting functions including dashboard & report design
- Proven ability to partnering with business stakeholders in Sales and Service areas
- Experience with requirements for integration, such as creating mapping documents
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Jira and other Atlassian tools for agile lifecycle management
- Familiar with quality assurance and documentation practices within software development
- Understanding of enterprise integration methodologies and experience integrating with Salesforce.com using REST, BULK, and Metadata APIs.
- Experienced with front-end web development frameworks and hands-on development experience with Lightning Aura and Web components.
- Salesforce.com Platform Certifications (Administrator, Developer, Consultant)
- Expertise with Agile software development methods and processes
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration, and user acceptance test plans
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 489082