AGCO has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist in Assumption, Illinois. As a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions; AGCO delivers effective, high-tech solutions for those working to feed the world’s population, from planting to storage and everything in between.
Grow with Us
As a Sales Support Specialist you will be the voice of our dealers to the internal teams. You will need to work efficiently and effectively though the proper channels to help manage the dealer’s orders and requests to insure timely delivery of our products.
- Process customer requests to facilitate commercial quote sales.
- Work with internal teams (SIOP, Service Techs, Shipping, Outside Sales, Engineering, etc.) to process orders accurately and efficiently.
- Serve as conduit between dealers and support teams to solve dealer concerns and issues.
- Coordinate post sales activities gathering information for customers from the appropriate internal teams and systems.
- Facilitate dealer purchase order process so that dealer requirements are in-line with manufacturing/distribution capabilities.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience in Customer Service
- Previous Sales and technical experience a plus
- Familiarity working directly with a dealer network
- Ability to influence internal & external stakeholders
- Positive attitude and open mind for change
- Ability to stay focused on high priorities and drive projects to completion
- Positively influence internal and external customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of the Agricultural industry
- Aptitude to organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously
Minimal travel is anticipated for this position.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices that fit your life including: medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, a 401k match, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
A World of Opportunities
Our AGCO family lives in many places around the world with manufacturing, sales and administrative sites spanning the globe: from Finland to China, the US to Germany, France to Brazil. We are a team of more than 20,000 employees in over 35 countries. As a company, we benefit from the perspective, experience and ideas that come from our naturally diverse team. Our strong, modern brands, such as Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra, meet a wide variety of farmer needs and are well-known around the world.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit to help us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people!
AGCO Grain & Protein is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.