We Make Life More Rewarding and Dignified
Hollister Sales Specialists implement strategic selling initiatives with key business partners in the Ostomy markets. This is a field-based position which focuses on establishing and building relationships with key accounts that will result in increased sales to meet or exceed sales goals as defined in the annual operating plan, and support overall corporate profitability.
· Meet or exceed sales targets
· Possess and effectively communicate clinical and product knowledge
· Effective customer needs assessment and solution development
· Effective relationship management with key stakeholders and financial decision managers (materials managers, value analysis coordinators and procurement) within targeted accounts
· Ability to interact with advanced practice clinicians (Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) nurses, Case managers, Occupational/Physical Therapists, Spina Bifida practitioners, Respiratory therapists, Critical care nurse managers, WOCN)
· Contract implementation and effective penetration of key GPO and IDN
· Maintain and increase penetration in existing accounts and healthcare systems
· Effective territory and account planning; able to appropriately allocate time between multiple product lines and different call points
· Complete all administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner
· Bachelor’s degree required or relevant work experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
· At least 3 years of outside sales experience required; outside sales experience in the Healthcare Industry preferred.
· Demonstrated Sales Traits: Competitive, Tenacious, Fearless, Passionate and Intelligent
· Experience with SalesForce.com
· Ability to travel – including overnight (50% of the time) and weekends
· Ability to communicate verbally and through electronic media
· Ability to work within a team
· Ability to analyze sales reports and data to develop business plans
· Create effective strategies to increase sales and meet sales forecasts within the territory
· Provide on site clinical support and training as requested
· Operate under compliance guidelines associated with being in a healthcare environment.
Please note you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops,manufactures, and markets healthcare products worldwide. The company develops and manufactures products for ostomy care, continence care and critical care, and also develops educational support materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois, it has manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents and sells in nearly 80 countries. Hollister is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Firm of John Dickinson Schneider Inc (JDS Inc), a 100 year old company. Hollister is guided by the shared Mission of JDS Inc, to make life more rewarding and dignified for people who use its products and services. www.Hollister.com
Hollister is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Job Req ID: 29939