Job Responsibilities :
- Managing and educating the Amway Sales & Marketing, Sales/Growth Incentive Program and International/Multiple Business comprising task in communication, reporting and training functions to internal stakeholder ABO Business Relations & LGS, Special Events, BCR and others on need basis.
- Administer the Higher Awards tracking and verification based on global awards recognition (Executive Diamond & above)
- Assist and co-work with ABO Incentive Team from Global to build Sales/Growth Incentive Program that drive sustainability and growth in ABO business
- Main contact point with ABO to solve all bonus relating issues by working together with LGS, MAGIC team, and all related Finance functions both internal and external
- Reporting and monitoring performance and KPI in all responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance Analysis, International Business or Any related area
- Possesses a basic understanding of Amway Business Owner (ABO) Compensation Plan & Awards
- Strong analytical skill to interpret data and information and translate them into actionable strategies to improve ABO performance and company KPIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to interact with diverse internal & external clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ability to compile, report, and summarize data on IBO qualification & compensation