Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
- Work in line with corporate, regional and/or country sales strategies to plan, schedule and execute sales tactics in securing BSC product positioning, market penetration, training, and forecasting against market and sales plans. Reference marketing intelligence and research to properly strategize with sales team to capture and broaden BSC’s market share. Aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management.
- Industry Knowledge: Responsible for providing continuous tools and education to group members to ensure up to date industry, competitor and product knowledge; Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies; Collects data from their region on competitor’s sales tactics and prepares their team to counter them and keeps the marketing organization aware; Maintains awareness of industry trends and their impact on local/regional sales activities.
- Business Management: Monitors region sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of region management; Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects; Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies; Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager; Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget; Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly, in consultation with the Country Sales Manager; Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
- Sales Execution: Regularly travels out with each team member, at least 3 days per week, to ensure divisional strategies are fully implemented; Ensures effective territory management and account targeting is practiced in each territory; Conducts quarterly sales reviews with team and manager, adjusts strategies in accordance with Country requirements; Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program; Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills; Strong selling skills in front of the customer with others present and without taking over the sales process; Coaches others in the field on a disciplined selling model; Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth; Develops and recommends expansion analysis of new field territories; Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan & strategy; Actively supports corporate/divisional selling initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing their team.
- Clinical Excellence: Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the entire product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiates each product line against the competitor’s products in front of the customer.
- Creative Economic and Value-Added Solutions: Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their country/ regions key accounts; Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all products within the region; Creates a compete “bundle” of product and value-add services; Evaluates situations as they affect both the account/customer, as well as the …
Requisition ID: 483269
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!