With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Sales Engineer – Istanbul Anatolian side
This role is responsible for maintaining existing and generating new business for Kennametal’s portfolio. From milling cutters and carbide inserts to solid carbide drills, tool holders and so much more, we offer our customers a broad portfolio for any metal working application.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities. This will require use of technical expertise with distribution and direct accounts.
Customers will be located in the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with a variety of customers in manufacturing industries located in the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
- Collaborating with the design, production, engineering, or research and development departments to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
- Prepares cost estimates and related customer documents, consulting with engineers and other professionals.
- Provide technical support to internal external customers by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
Typical work experience:
- Knowledge of metal cutting tools and their applications, machining services and precision tooling industry.
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry and concepts associated with machining.
- Experience working in a competitor or distributor.
- An innovative and self-motivated salesperson who can work independently with little supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Office in Word, Excel, CRM and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate English language.
- Willingness to travel.
Anatolian side of Istanbul or a location close to this area where you could easily reach the Anatolian side of Istanbul, with frequent travel to customer sites.