Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
At Accurex, a division of the Greenheck Group, we foster a culture of empowerment, collaboration, and integrity. These core values of our organization allow us to drive innovation and growth allowing us to be a premier provider in foodservice ventilation solutions. Our products range from kitchen hoods, exhaust fans, dedicated make-up air, packaged rooftop units, controls, variable volume systems, fire suppression, utility distribution, and more. Accurex is the full service solution for all kitchen ventilation needs.
Join our innovative team of cutting edge thinkers as we invent and manufacture new types of kitchen ventilation systems for restaurants, national chains, and other critical food service operations. Our company is growing fast and that means you’ll find many opportunities to put your talents to work and take on expanding leadership roles.
About The Opportunity:
Do you enjoy achieving results coupled with a competitive drive to problem-solve and create innovative solutions to increase sales plans and overall effectiveness? As the Sales Engineer/Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the respective sales territory to achieve order volume and profitability goals in the restaurant and industrial kitchen ventilation markets. Enthusiasm to maintain and build various customer rapports including: owners, national accounts, mechanical contractors, mechanical engineers, consultants, and food service equipment contractors will be essential in “seeing the big picture” and growing one’s career with Accurex. We are looking for someone motivated to successfully close sales, driven to succeed and surpass predetermined sales quotas, and is always looking for new opportunities to sell.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sell, promote and market HVAC and commercial Kitchen Ventilation equipment to Food Service Equipment Dealers and National Chain Accounts
- Provide technical and application assistance to Food Service Consultants in order to influence their design and specification requirements
- Develop and manage sales plans to increase sales effectiveness. Develop new business along with maintaining and further developing existing business partners
- Live our core value of being “Easiest To Do Business With” by ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek out purchasing decision makers and develop solid business relationships
- Deliver successful collaboration efforts by presenting highlights of Accurex products and service capabilities throughout our company
- Effectively engage and assist in negotiating contract terms with customers
- Explore opportunities to sell additional Accurex products to existing customer base to increase vale of customer/vendor relationships
- Promote Facility/Corporate visits with strategically important customers and business partners
- Attend trade shows, product shows and industry functions as required to keep informed on activities and changes in the Kitchen Ventilation market place
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Food industry knoweldge/experience is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (orally and written) required
- Must be willing to work with a high degree of autonomy
- AutoCAD, Inventor, or similar software experience desired
- Analytical ability required
- HVAC experience desired
Proud to be Part of the Greenheck Group
Behind every product manufactured and every service offered by a Greenheck Group company, there is a focus on delivering value — in terms of product reliability and ease of maintenance, energy efficiency, solution-based innovations, responsive and collaborative service, and a commitment to quality of life.
Benefits for you and your family:
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield, WI location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
Employee Wellness Program
Learn more: Why Greenheck Group?
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.