Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; US-GA-Alpharetta; US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Minnetonka
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Urology and Pelvic Health Sales Enablement Channel Specialist will be responsible for the implementation, management, adoption and maintenance of our new, sales enablement platform Showpad. The successful candidate will develop strategies and best practices for housing and delivering content to support our UroPH field selling organization while helping to increase sales productivity and adoption of the tool via Salesforce integration.
You will act as the subject matter expert, consulting with all key stakeholders to ensure all sales enablement programs and content provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience while identifying new ways to measure sales and marketing effectiveness. Additionally, this person will be responsible for the UroPH Digital Asset Management to include recommendations and establishment of a taxonomy system.
Please note that this role can sit at any BSC location or remote site
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as Product Owner of our sales enablement technology (Showpad), and act as a liaison between Content Strategists who create content for the tool and Sales partners who will leverage the backend results and leads via Salesforce.com.
- Transition content from current platform ensuring critical paths, milestones and objectives are met.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to integrate sales enablement system data into Salesforce with internal stakeholders and external vendor partners.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve measurement, governance, process, productivity and performance for the sales enablement platform Showpad.
- Intake business requirements to build mobile-friendly user experiences.
- Work with commercial IT and IT Architects to implement dynamic content delivery for sales reps to ensure they have the right content at the right time to be successful.
- Provide input into sales enablement strategy and implement tactics to drive content utilization and platform adoption.
- Identify opportunities to capture and provide customer insights to the field sales organization.
- Monitor and report feedback from the field on content quality, content gaps, trends, rising needs to ensure a proactive strategy.
- Develop best practices for delivering content to the field sales organization and influence stakeholders to develop content aligned to each stage of the customer journey.
- Oversee the UroPH Digital Asset Management system.
- Clearly communicate project scope and ensure critical paths, milestones and objectives are met.
- Provide system training for new users as needed.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field.
- At least 7 years driving customer-centric sales enablement strategies in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience delivering communications and content to a field-based organization.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of content delivery systems (e.g. Seismic, Showpad, Pardot or others).
- Experience with Digital Asset Management and taxonomy implementation and maintenance.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize and produce effectively in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Ability to think strategically, while also project managing, executing tactics, details and deadlines.
- Experience in medical device, biopharma, healthcare or another regulated field.
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, integrated communications and digital marketing.
- Experience acting as a Product Owner in an Agile environment.
- Experience with SharePoint, APRIMO DAM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and general Marketing Cloud.
Requisition ID: 483298
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.