Req Id: 281500
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Sales Coordinator, National Sales, 18 Month Contract, Bell Media, Non-mgmt
Location: 50 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto (Ontario)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week; Overtime as required
- Prepare contracts and traffic orders
- Enter sales orders into the IBMS systems. Maintain sales orders in IBMS and RepPak, communicate changes with advertisers, and Negotiate Make goods
- Revise orders to indicate spot non-availability (and at times negotiate NA replacements)
- Organize and distribute reports that support the sales staff
- Assist in the co-ordination and hosting of presentations at agencies with the Account Executives
- Assist Account Executives as required
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales or equivalent
- Related traffic and/or agency experience or University degree/equivalent is required
- Broadcast Experience preferred
- Must be able to work comfortably on a team and under the pressure of constant deadlines and last minute revisions
- Strong initiative and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work quickly and accurately in a highly independent position
- The individual must be eager to learn, flexible and willing to help co-workers where required
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook / Intermediate level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision making skills required
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 04/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.