The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
- Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up before and after the sales.
- Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
- Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products