Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
SALES ASSOCIATE (ONTARIO)
Reporting to the Sales and Promotions Manager, the Sales Associate is the last point of contact for interested customers, and your main task is to close the sale. Technicians on the field actively position products to customers when they are on sight, and you, as the Sales Expert will be receiving these leads from interested customers and given the best deals to promote services to new customers in the residential and mobility markets. You will receive hands on training to help you get familiar with multiple tasks such as order entry, customer verification procedures, and installation scheduling using Bell Canada’s OrderMAX order entry system, as well as producing reports and analysis of our technicians’ sales efforts.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as a Bell Canada Consumer and Mobility Market Brand Ambassador by consulting and gathering information from hot leads
- Probing customers to problem solve their current situation and offer them the right product solutions based on their needs
- Utilizing technology to access multiple systems to establish, update and retrieve data while simultaneously negotiating with customers
- Understanding the needs of the business, workload levels, and schedule accordingly
- Negotiating installation dates with customers and ensuring customer delight by winning their continued business and loyalty
- Meeting and surpassing sales and service goals day in and day out
- Demonstrating a keen knowledge of all products and services offered
- Various other duties as assigned
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalency
- Strong customer service qualities
- Outstanding skills for promotion of business products
- Exhibiting energy and passion in addressing customer issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to navigate through multiple platforms simultaneously
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain good customer rapport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as problem solving abilities
- Able to accept changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet frequent/ time restrictive deadlines
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Willingness to take ownership and provide suggestions for continuous improvement
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Office Environment / Currently work from home (eventual flex return to office)
- Unionized position/work environment
- Structured environment – activities are scheduled
- Flexibility to be on-call and report to work with very little notice (Required to work 40 hours)
Job Location: Argentia Road, ON Temporarily Work from Home
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences – we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.