The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Account Manager based in NA will have accountability for all Digital Business opportunities within the region (either directly or working with core colleagues); with a primary focus on OEM partners, the candidate would work in conjunction with the regional TMM being directly accountable for Customer Engagement, base business growth, and all aspects of a sales function, while also working closely with Marketing to support new product introductions and adoptions
Essential Job Functions
- Manages accounts within the market segment and performs all aspects of the Sales function and leveraging resources where appropriate. Develops volume and revenue forecasts, sales plan strategies for achieving desired results Across North America
- Develops and maintains multi-level business relationships often involving high levels of management with a primary focus on Inkjet OEMs
- Develops marketing and sales strategies for the region. Identifies opportunities for increasing sales and/or pursuit new business in conjunction with Global Commercial Manager and Global Marketing Manager
- Obtains information regarding customers’ present and anticipated needs, identifying opportunities for increased sales.
- Ability to effectively engage in verbal and written communications that are timely, direct, concise, clear and relevant, and delivered with appropriate style and tone.
- Customer Relationship Management. Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with customers to enable execution of Lubrizol’s strategic goals;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for achieving the desired result. Planning, organizing, prioritizing, and monitoring to ensure the attainment of business objectives
- New Opportunity Advancement. Utilize knowledge of Lubrizol’s capabilities to develop, recognize and advance opportunities where Lubrizol can provide solutions to customer needs and obtain new business
- Identify and engage new customers
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, chemistry, or engineering
- Ability to travel across North America
- 5+ years experience in a sales function
- Experience in managing multinational Key accounts
- Global Team player
- Knowledgeable of the Digital print markets and applications in which our products add value
- Technically competent, ability to rapidly learn the key characteristics of products and technical capabilities
- Results Driven and customer focus
- Communications & Presentation Skills
Lubrizol Offers Competitive Benefits Including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match and more!
Click HERE to learn more!
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.