Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 108802 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has supported our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic technology environment, it’s an exciting time to belong to the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is designated to drive growth for Colgate Palmolive in a landscape that is constantly changing.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s team ?
Technical analyst is primarily responsible for developing the robust automation solutions in RPA. This role requires the ability to collaborate Functional, business & application specialists to understand requirements and transform into a solution. Will be responsible to craft, develop and test to build quality solutions.
Who are you…
Function specialist –
- Understand and apply information technology standards to daily support and project implementation activities
- Apply conceptual knowledge and technology to unravel business processes and fix procedural problems
- Lead and/or perform the design, build and testing of business applications and architecture in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards
- Maintain production systems reliability through accurate utilization of GIT standard support and governance processes
Connect the dots –
- Drive day to day business requirements according to Global SLA
- Review solutions to address business requirements considering priorities and resources available and ensure timely delivery of the solutions
- Ensure the accurate use of IT tools project management GIT 5 step project management methodology to comply of information technology governance practices and conduct audit
- Build and develop positive relationships with GIT peers, business partners, customers and external resources
- Coordinate / support / lead projects and design frameworks
- Actively participate in performance management discussion within the category
Identify and assess new technologies in Test, process Automation, machine learning and concepts that can add value to the business
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script,.Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
What you’ll need…(Preferred)
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge on Machine learning
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) is often preferred UiPath experience is highly preferred. UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred
- Understanding of SAP modules (FI, O2I, P2P etc.) is preferable
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and task management skills.
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
- Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs into technical specifications
- Good understanding of Architecture, infrastructure
- Possesses strong learning agility
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.