Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, transforming today’s measurement experience through innovations in wireless, aerospace defense, and software solutions. With its Hewlett-Packard and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company’s 14,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Keysight’s singular focus on measurement helps scientists, researchers and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With the help of our solutions and services, they are better able to accelerate and deliver breakthroughs that make a measurable difference.
Keysight is looking for an RFuW Field Application Engineer that will work closely with our field sales team to understand customer measurement challenges, demonstrate Keysight solutions, and enable our customers to be successful. Our application engineering organization is the premier technical pre/post sales support team in the electronics and communications industries. Being persuasive to create customer preference for Keysight products as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position.
This position has responsibilities for:
• Leading Keysight’s customer engagements from a technical perspective
• Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and in some cases delivery
• Teaming with sales professionals, industry solution teams, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities
• Creating demand for Keysight’s products and services through presentations, seminars, and demonstrations
• Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers as a resident expert while ensuring high customer satisfaction
This position is compensated by a 90% salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the target is exceeded.
Keysight not only prides itself on hiring engineers with strong technical backgrounds, but also with excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate your thoughts, ideas, and point of view is very important in this position and to the long-term development of your career. You must demonstrate the ability to work closely in teams and understand the dynamics of a team environment. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated leadership skills and have the ability to be dynamic and persuasive in a professional setting.
This position requires the following skillsets and attributes, with an emphasis on technical expertise and communication skills:
• BSEE required, MSEE preferred or equivalent education with emphasis in RF and microwave theory and applications
• Strong understanding of electronic warfare and threat simulation systems required.
• Passion for continuous learning
• Familiarity with programming languages such as C#, Python, Matlab, or C
• Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates
• Must be a US Citizen with an active DOD Secret clearance
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation and problem solving skills.
Background in any of the following areas is highly desirable:
• RF/uW/mmW communications systems and component test with modern VNA’s, signal generators, and signal analyzers
• Space & Satellite communications and test systems
• Radar and Pulsed RF applications, Electronic Warfare simulation and testing
• Technologies in areas of communication standards such as 5GNR, 802.11, LTE
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
• Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions
• Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to “win” and “teach”
• Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner
• Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives
• Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires quality customer interactions, and wants to earn recognition
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Florida : Orlando || Americas : United States : Florida : Boca Raton || Americas : United States : Florida : Jacksonville || Americas : United States : Florida : Naples || Americas : United States : Florida : Palm Harbour || Americas : United States : Florida : Punta Gorda || Americas : United States : Florida : Tampa
Job ID : 44332
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.