Job ID: 130829
Required Travel :Minimal
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Perform optimization activities and must have Nokia experience
What will your job look like?
All you need is…
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent ; or
- B.Sc. in CS, MIS, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in RF wireless design engineering for a telecommunications system – desired
- Experience in mobile radio propagation aspects through work on at least one of the following technologies: GSM/GPRS, CDMA/1xRTT, UMTS, EVDO or HSPA or LTE – desired
- Experience working on drive test tools – desired
- Experience working with one of the following equipment manufacturers: Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Alcatel Lucent or Huawei – desired
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the performance of RF network design, planning & optimization activities.
- You will also perform post processing analysis, site build verifications and acceptance.
- If you enjoy working on equipment’s manufactured by Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens and have the right knowledge of optimization, HSPA throughput and power utilization you will love working in the environment.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce