Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, 6G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
Learn more about what we do and how we do it, because "You are Explorers".
As an RF/Microwave Design Engineer you will be part of Keysight Lab’s mm-Wave subsystems design group. Our group designs leading mm-wave front-end products that address a variety of market applications (5G, 6G, Automotive Radar, Aero/Defense) partnering with our Centers of Excellence and Industry Solutions Groups. This critical position has an opportunity to shape Keysight’s future product architectures and impact the World around us by creating and delivering new measurement capability. You will apply your skills to all phases of the product development process including conceptual design, electromagnetic analysis, prototyping, and ensuring that your work meets Keysight's quality/regulatory requirements. This is your opportunity to join a team that is bringing to market some of the most advanced solutions in the world. While part of a team, you will also be working independently on your priorities and tasks. The scope and complexity of your tasks will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills.
In this position you will:
- Help lead the architecture and definition of new products and own all phases of the RF/Microwave design process from concept to production
- Ensure that the product meets performance and manufacturability goals and reliability qualifications requirements
- Design novel RF/Microwave signal conditioning components in several different cutting edge technology platforms
- Develop electromagnetic models to fully characterize complex subsystems
- Work within a multi-discipline project team to create new products and ensure new designs meet both internal and customer requirements.
- Work with our internal and external manufacturing partners to prototype designs and bring them to manufacturin
• BS and MS or PhD Degrees in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with an emphasis in RF and Microwave Design.
• Mastery of electrical engineering, electronics, and RF principles
• Proficiency with microwave modeling tools (1D, 2.5D, and 3D simulators). ADS and emPro preferred.
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced and demanding product development environment and balance engineering decisions with schedule, material cost, and manufacturability.
• Excellent communication skills to be able to work across multiple functions, cultures and time zones
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and a dynamic environment, anticipate issues and adjust accordingly
• Get creative and generate new ideas
• Make timely, effective decisions consistent with business plans and departmental goals
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Germany : Baden-Württemberg : Boeblingen || EMEA : Germany : Bavaria : Munich || EMEA : Germany : Bavaria : Oberhaching || EMEA : Germany : Bayern : Garching || EMEA : Germany : Hamburg : Hamburg || EMEA : Germany : Hessen : Frankfurt/Main Niederrad || EMEA : Germany : Nordrhein Westfalen : Bochum || EMEA : Germany : North Rhine Westphalia : Ratingen
Job ID : 40542