Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Primary responsibilities include the management of the day to day operations of the Revenue Cycle Department. The Revenue Cycle Manager will contribute to maximize cash flow, decrease bad debt and denials, achieve collection targets, and handle all collections issues related to the revenue cycle function. In this role you will manage the Accounts Receivable, Payment Posting, and Client Billing teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supervise, coach, mentor, develop and evaluate assigned support staff.
- Create workflow improvement strategies, create written processes, procedures, job aids and train staff in implementing a cross functional revenue cycle team.
- Compile and prepare various status reports to analyze trends and execute improvement initiatives.
- Monitor data integrity and timely updates for the Billing system and make recommendations.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of cash applications, bank reconciliation, resolution of credit balances, recoupment postings, and refunds.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of RCM metrics reporting, to include Client billing.
- Work with team leads or supervisors to develop and implement reimbursement strategies and to improve cash flow, minimize denials, and decrease bad debt.
- Lead execution of practical strategies to secure optimal reimbursement from payers for BSC pathology services.
- Identify payer and Accounts Receivable opportunities and issues that stand as barriers to meet monthly targets.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to drive business alignment and continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s/Associate Degree, Sciences or Arts required
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of leadership experience
- Prior Billing systems application experience required
- Industry certification a plus
- Revenue Cycle Management leadership experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Provider Enrollment preferred
Requisition ID: 495226
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.