Alternate Locations: Work from Home (Excluding Colorado); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana)
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 66582
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln’s fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
As the Retirement Account Manager- Larget Market, you will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for your assigned book of retirement plans. You will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing and strengthening relationships with internal and external customers, analyzing complex issues and be an advocate on behalf of the customer for driving positive change.
- Develops and strengthens relationships with internal/external stakeholders through both proactive and responsive customer contacts to maintain and develop preferred status by exceeding client expectations, fully understanding the client and developing an in-depth understanding of their plan operation, sensitivities, needs, and objectives with respect to the administration of their retirement plan
- Advocates on the customers behalf influencing the direction of key projects and initiatives by leveraging knowledge in qualified retirement plans, plan design and Lincoln systems and processes to enhance plan administration efficiency by proactively providing plan analysis and consultative advice to the plan sponsor
- Develops, maintains, & executes more complex client relationship management plans which ensure that the clients’ overall service needs are satisfied & achieve the business, profitability & retention objectives
- Serves as a resource to internal stakeholders on more complex relationship management solutions which optimize client satisfaction & achieve desired business results
- Builds, enhances & maintains relationships with existing internal/external clients
- Develops, executes and/or collaborates with internal partners to develop proactive, creative, & ongoing more complex client contact initiatives
- Builds, enhances & maintains relationships with contacts at client organizations, ensuring clients’ overall service needs are satisfied
- Identifies & resolves more complex client issues/concerns in a timely & collaborative manner
- Identifies clients with risk of retention & notifies management
- Develops & executes more complex plans to retain clients including assisting clients to determine which financial products and/or services best meet their needs
- Consults with clients on the advantages & disadvantages of different financial products and/or services
- Provides information, education, training, & consults on processes, procedures, products and/or services
- May collaborate with internal stakeholders on processes/procedures, proposals and/or promotional materials
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- 3 – 5+ Years experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Retirement plan record keeping experience highly preferred
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.