No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 107022 – Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Retail Marketing Administrative Assistant (part-time student role)
CZ/SK native speaker / fluent English required!
We are looking for a multi-task person with very good communication and organizational skills with a sense for detail and good computer skills. Candidate should be able to handle the daily administrative tasks and to be helpful and supporting the whole retail marketing department.
1. Assisting/Supporting Retail Marketing Managers in daily tasks:
- Preparations of documents/presentations for regional marketing in Poland (in ENG)
- Preparations of documents/presentations for meetings with customers
- Communication with third parties (print & creative agencies)
- Preparation & creation of POP materials, administration of local warehouse
- In cooperation with RM Managers preparation of local activation plans for customers (contests, gifts management, events, etc.)
2. Preparation of Analysis:
- Nielsen data – category & customer understanding and market mapping
- Focus report – market mapping
3. Handling office tasks:
- Cooperation with the reception
- Samples ordering
4. Communication and cooperation with different internal departments (Sales, Finance, Customer Service, etc.
5. Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Student of bachelor or master university program (economics or similar)
- Good computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Google tools (Slides, Docs, Sheets) as advantage
- Analytical skills, sense for details & accuracy
- Proactivity, good communication and organizational skills
- English – fluent
WHAT WE OFFER
- DPČ contract for 1 year (20h/week) with possibility of extension
- Remuneration of 145 CZK/hour
- Work for multinational company with a long tradition
- Opportunity to obtain wide experience in marketing area
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.