Compass One Healthcare is a premier healthcare company with 46,000 engaged team members who are focused on delivering quality, value, and exceptional patient experience through specialized services and protocols in more than 1,650 hospital and health system locations in 48 states. Through a combined three-quarters of a century of healthcare experience, Compass One offers seven customer-focused core services: Food and Nutrition, Environmental, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Healthcare Technology Solutions (Clinical Engineering), Facilities Management, and Ambulatory Services. Compass One is committed to the growth and development of its associates, and its unique Positive ImpressionsTM program features a team of 100-plus Patient Experience Managers dedicated to driving a better experience in each of our hospitals. Also, Compass One’s exclusive partnership with Press Ganey leverages rich analytics to better understand how to improve experiences for patients, family, customers, caregivers, and the community.
The Retail Manager position is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. Our Retail Managers are responsible for the successful retail/cafeteria operation of Food & Retail Managers will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of special functions, the maintaining of cash controls and payroll records, and the hiring and training of our hourly team members. They also ensure customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources.
- Oversees daily administrative and operational tasks
- Handles all aspects of staff management
- Manages all financials including budget development, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Maintains knowledge of the market place and trends
- Coordinates marketing efforts with the Business needs to maximize revenues and satisfaction
- Manages cost controls and control expenditures for the account
- Oversees sanitation and safety of assigned unit(s)
- Purchases and manages inventory
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Acts as the direct liaison with the client
- Other duties as assigned
- Culinary degree preferred, or A.A. Degree plus related experience
- Three or more years supervisory experience in food service operations
- Supervisory experience in a healthcare, senior living, retirement or related environment desirable
- Knowledge of retail, food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Leadership, management and coaching skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, the Internet and other necessary computer programs
- ServSafe® Certified
- Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
Apply to Compass One Healthcare today!
Compass One Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 536969
MELISSA E LEPORE