Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. Our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Keysight Labs has an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge software R&D organization developing world-leading engineering software solutions. In this role, you will design and implement a software stack that is central to company strategy and utilized bh many product lines that are key to driving Keysight’s growth.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer with a passion for software development to join an Agile team that delivers innovations that cover the full range from hardware control to GUI development.
You will work with a team of experienced software and FPGA developers across many product lines and businesses to deliver high performance technology with robust quality, testability, interoperability, and usability requirements. You will work across organizations to deliver the next generation of Keysight solutions.
This position requires:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field, advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of experience developing hardware control software including development of systems based on modern I/O architectures such as PCIe with a solid understanding of driver and real-time processing architectures.
- Highly capable to quickly develop, debug and troubleshoot issues at multiple levels in the SW stack from register level to the application layer.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design expertise on C++. C# and Python a plus.
- Software development experience in cross-platform environments in Windows and Linux including multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with Embedded Linux, SoC (FPGA/ARM), distributed/edge computing, and/or parallel programming.
- Experience with modern software architecture principles and paradigms.
- Proficiency with compilers (Visual Studio, gcc), debuggers (Visual Studio, gdb), and performance profilers.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A keen problem solver with a positive, team-oriented approach and a proactive and eager nature for designing and developing solutions to challenging problems.
- Familiarity with T&M applications and instrument architectures is a plus.
Preferred location is Everett, WA, but we will consider candidates in Loveland, CO, or Santa Rosa, CA.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Colorado Pay Range: $ 110,740 147,650 184,570
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
Keysight Results Bonus Program Eligible
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa || Americas : United States : Colorado : Loveland || Americas : United States : Washington : Everett
Job ID : 40801