When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
Working under the direction of the Service Manager, the representative is responsible for ensuring that all Fixed and Variable products wires are scanned, indexed and matched up timely and accurately to the application. The representative is also responsible for problem solving on questions or issues that may arise from other business areas (for example, New Business , Claims teams and Key Accounts), as well as assisting with performing account reconciliation functions to maintain acceptable status.
· Ensuring that wires are matched up to applications
· Research, analyze and resolve problems associated with wires encountered by service associates.
· Analyze procedures and recommend process improvements to reduce accounting items, and to prevent service problems by service associates.
· Communicate with internal customers and bank representatives in the resolution of wires/accounting issues.
· Review procedures to ensure compliancy and make suggestions when appropriate.
· Assist team members on a daily basis to complete unfinished work in order to meet departmental and regulatory standards
· Initiate ACH/Manual Check requests
· Work on special assignments and/or assist other teams within the service organization as needed.
Education: 2 to 4 years college preferred
Work Experience: 2 to 4 years
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our Foundation. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 83902