France _ South-West region
Ideally located in Bordeaux
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Provide day-to-day field clinical study, technical/application and education support, site management, coordination and training. Promote clinical programs through education of current and new investigators by providing clinical strategy and case support in order to achieve company objectives.
- Clinical Role-Assist in the site selection, qualification, and initiation processes for trials -Key contact with the physicians and the research team during the patient screening and enrollment for clinical investigation, providing the support needed to collect all required screening materials for review by the assigned review committee and/or the sponsor.-Assist the Clinical department and the hospital research team during the conduct of the study, as well as after the procedure, in all study-required data collection, including but not limited to adverse and serious adverse events reporting, source data collection, CT and echocardiographic images, etc..-Device Management: Monitor inventory levels, initiate logistics, i.e. shipments and movement tracking of investigational products according to regulatory and company guidelines. Monitor the levels and expiration dates of investigational product in the field. Coordinate communication between internal and external customers to facilitate return of product according to departmental SOP. -Ensure clinical trials are compliant to regulatory and company guidelines.
- Education/Training Role-Assist in the development of the training plans/materials. This includes but is not limited to: hands-on training such as simulated procedures and SIM models, as well as training materials development and preparation. -Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on technical matters relating to the company products by conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one training sessions, in-service education programs, and seminars and/or outside symposiums. Provide training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel
- Selling Role: -Collaborates with the Territory Manager on business strategy and tactics at the physician level. Demonstrates mastery of all sales tools and prorams available. Demonstrates a deep understanding of the competitions strengths and weaknesses. Drives HCE activities
- Technical/Engineering Role-Assist in the clinical study procedure (sterile field), playing a key role in the device preparation, as well as providing technical support and device and system troubleshooting as needed. Key role in maintaining compliance for peri-procedural data capture (images, steps of device delivery and performance, operators' feedback, etc.) during the study procedure, enabling close monitoring of the device performance and procedural enhancement through constant communication with the field engineers. -Responsible of the development of the internal case summary reports template as well as their completion.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Not applicable.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
A developing professional. Working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices. General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General understanding of business unit/group function. Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Has knowledge of alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the business or technological environment.
Planning and Organization
Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
Works under general direction regarding the progress of projects and special assignments. May seek guidance in resolving problems, interpretating established policies, procedures and practices. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment.
Business Relationships and Project Management
Cultivates a wide range of internal business relationships and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks. May lead a project team of small to moderate scope. Influence exerted at peer level and occasionally at first levels of management.
Contributes to the completion of departmental projects and goals. Errors in judgment, poor recommendations, or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
Engages with internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. Uses diplomacy and tact in interactions and problem solving.
Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
Requisition ID: 476856
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!