Requisition Number: 80955
By joining Insight Enterprises as an Infrastructure Engineer, you will enter a tech-savvy and high-energy world. We provide the Hardware, Software & Support Services for our customers' most critical IT projects. As such, we are aware of an immediate need to provide Infrastructure Engineering Support services on a remote basis for a 3+ month engagement supporting a Colorado customer.
Please note, this is a fully remote position for 3+ months that has the potential to extend in duration or convert to a permanent role. Expected compensation for this role is $60-$70/hr on our W2.
What you will be doing:
- Support Users: Provide Tier 2 support for supported systems and infrastructure.
- Ensure optimal operations and performance while adhering to industry practices.
- Proactively monitor assigned systems and services, respond appropriately to events and alerts.
- Manage Incidents and Resolve Problems with thorough analysis and troubleshooting techniques and effective communication.
- Support Project Initiatives by completing all assigned tasks on-time and proactively communicating any issues or possible risks to the project.
- Ensure Proper Documentation: Create and maintain appropriate documentation for area of responsibility. Including topology, policy/procedures, and miscellaneous documents.
- Performs other related essential Infrastructure based duties as assigned or requested.
Applications to Support:
- Networking (Palo Alto, F5, Cisco Switches)
- Exchange / Exchange Online / O365
- Active Directory / Group Policies
- SSL certificates
- AWS / Azure
- 5+ years applicable Infrastructure Engineering Experience
- Demonstrated experinece with most of the applications being supported.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||