This is a REMOTE job opportunity reporting to the Assumption, IL Regional Office location
AGCO’s Grain and Protein brands help our customers nourish a growing population, respond to increased demand for high-quality protein and preserve more of what’s produced. We’re currently seeking a Digital Engagement Specialist to join our Global Marketing team.
We are looking for someone who understands our customers’ journey and can deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. The ideal candidate will work with our strategic marketing teams to drive the digital engagement along the newly defined customer journey through each stage, and maximize lead generation and conversion.
In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with the Strategic Marketing and Communications Team including the Creative Services team as well as the regional marketing managers to execute campaigns across social media, web, display and email through marketing automation.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the ideation, execution and measurement of digital content campaigns targeting customers at different stages in the customer journey globally.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop campaign workflows.
- Work with IT Salesforce Marketing Automation experts to ensure flawless execution.
- Drive key global messages to regional and customer level.
- Get closer to our customers – build and grow prospect and customer databases.
- Work with the creative team to ensure optimized design, copy and calls to action.
- Produce content that drives action to support campaign and business goals.
- Ensure compliance across different countries and regions.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Develop clear global and regional KPI’s and implement quantitative analytics to track financial success of all campaigns
What You Will Need:
- Degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and marketing automation
- Demonstrated proficiency of marketing automation techniques – email marketing, lead nurturing, analytics and SEM.
- In-depth knowledge of target audience segmentation and customer personas.
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong project management skill.
- Data-driven – ability to use metrics to refine campaigns, optimize and report results.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage deadlines with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills and a process-oriented approach
- Thrive on cross-functional teamwork but also enjoys working independently
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and shift quickly between products and channels
A Plus If You Have:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification
- Google Ads Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
Global travel is expected less than 25% of the time
What We Offer:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
AGCO Grain & Protein is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.