Role: Relationship Manager, Business Banking (Business Centres), Dublin Central & Dublin South, Wicklow & Kildare
Locations: Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 & Hazel House, Millennium Park, Naas, Co. Kildare
This roles are being offered on a Permanent basis.
Are you passionate about building enduring relationships with business customers – helping them to grow and expand?
A role now exists at Business Relationship Manager in both our Dublin Central and our Dublin South, Wicklow & Kildare teams to manage and develop a portfolio of customers across a number of industries, and will afford the successful candidate with an opportunity to enhance their customer relationship, credit and negotiation skills.
AIB Brand Values
It is a given that the role holder will be a strong role model of the AIB Values: “Drive Progress, Show respect, Be One team, Own the Outcome and Eliminate Complexity“
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven origination, negotiation, evaluation and structuring skills for new Business funding opportunities
- Strong customer relationship management experience to include commercial negotiation, portfolio management, risk management and business development.
- A proven ability to build and develop strong and collaborative relationships
- A consistent track record of delivering business targets – including new business acquisition.
Minimum competency requirements include Qualified Financial Advisor and Third Level qualification in a relevant discipline.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- A significant proven level of credit experience including a leading role in deal negotiation, credit application preparation, presentation to Credit Committee and fulfilment.
- Strong customer relationship management experience to include commercial negotiation, portfolio management, risk management and customer and business development.
- Proven ability to build and develop strong and collaborative relationships – both internally and externally
- Proven track record of managing and delivering stretching targets – including new business acquisition
- Detailed knowledge of AIB Policies, Procedures and Regulatory Requirements.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information, the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact .
By when? Closing date is 24th November 2021