About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
As a Regional Sales Manager of Managed Accounts, you will be responsible for building, leading, and scaling a talented team of account managers for the Western USA Region. This position is Remote and can be home based any of the Western States. You will assume responsibility for selection, mentoring, coaching, performance management and assessment including rewards and recognition for your team. This includes team building with those from other units who participate on projects.
This role will be to refine and improve current sales objectives and help develop new sales strategies by leveraging metrics and analyzing trends in the business to grow Bentley’s customer base and exceed quota for your assigned region(s).
- Achieve and exceed sales targets for assigned region(s).
- Drive overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for pipeline management, and report on all aspects of the business to senior sales management.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and other relevant stakeholders to create, implement, and manage policies and procedures to effectively support the business.
- Lead a team focused on solving customer business challenges and objectives to deliver significant value to an extensive number of managed accounts.
- Intentionally model, coach and train AMs on how to develop business focused executive relationships within the select accounts that deliver impact.
- Seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement in moving Bentley Systems to trusted advisor.
- Conduct weekly Forecast/pipeline review meetings with direct reports and provide sales and revenue reports and an accurate forecast to senior management.
- Set and track individual sales targets and goals with a team of Account Managers.
- Work with HR and Sales Operations to recruit, hire and onboard suitable candidates to the sales team.
- Understand assigned Region, identify market trends and how to position our products within those parameters.
- Coordinate with Sales Development Team and Marketing on lead generation.
- Understand, develop, and refine methods for promoting our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer’s meet or exceed business objectives
- Translates user challenges and opportunities into unique business value and ensures the Bentley Systems team builds and executes on a comprehensive business plan. This includes the construction and maintenance of a forward-looking opportunity pipeline and execution of rigorous call planning process to drive business results.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree – Understanding of Engineering and infrastructure generally a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading/coaching teams in complex sales.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies selling enterprise level solutions.
- You can communicate a vision, understand how to leverage Bentley’s offerings and commercial models to achieve the vision, and set appropriate team goals.
- Knowledge of ECM solutions and BIM and Asset Management solutions a plus.
- You have a collaborative nature and can build relationships with other stakeholders in the organization
- You have experience of executing within a matrix environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to effectively communicate complex topics and provide feedback both to colleagues and users face-to-face, on the phone, and by email. This includes an ability to manage remotely.
- You can effectively set expectations for performance, coach and manage to those expectations, and provide appropriate feedback to your team to enable continuous improvement.
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity.
Executive Order 1402, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bentley has implemented several safety protocols to protect our colleagues, users, and wider communities. To ensure compliance with President Biden’s Executive Order 1402, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all U.S. colleagues, regardless of work location or employment type, will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022 as a condition of employment. Exemption is available as a reasonable accommodation for those who are unable to meet the vaccination requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination https://prod-bentleycdn.azureedge.net/-/media/files/documents/careers/bentley-eeoaa-statement-of-policy.pdf?la=en&modified=20211005082651
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify / Right to Work Notice https://prod-bentleycdn.azureedge.net/-/media/files/documents/careers/e-verify-poster.pdf?la=en&modified=20210929150033
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.