Regional Sales Manager Fendt NZ
Who We Are Looking For:
Fendt Sales Leadership role for the region of New Zealand
What You Will Do:
- Develop annual volumes for all Fendt products on a dealer and regional basis, with plans to achieve annual budgeted volumes.
- Provide the interface between the AGCO Fendt organisation the Account Managers and Dealers
- Monitor all Dealership Fendt sales performance in the region working with all stakeholders to ensure they are meeting the forecast volume, stocking and market share expectations.
- Work with Account managers when required to ensure all Fendt machines are correctly reported and flagged.
- Distribution development to ensure improved sales growth and representation of the Fendt brand in the region including assessing and where required, co-coordinating training needs for dealer staff.
- Work with Dealer Development team to assess open areas and improve Dealer standards for each Fendt dealership and with dealers to implement the required Fendt Dealer standards.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement action plans within budget and resource capabilities, to drive successful Sales and marketing activities for all Fendt product lines across the region. Including successful implementation of regional advertising and promotion.
- Provide relevant and timely feedback on competitor pricing information, specifications and activities to the Fendt sales and marketing teams to maximize our competitive position, volumes and margin expectations where possible.
- Work with the relevant product manager/marketing team to analyse market opportunities and volumes for existing and potential Fendt product lines.
- Oversee and co-ordinate regular regional dealer meetings within the region.
- Oversee all Fendt sales activities for your region, ensuring timely processing of AR requirements for all Field Days, training events, customer events and other promotional events.
- Work closely with Account Manager when required, to ensure the correct management of all consignment and demonstrator units. Assist marketing with aged inventory strategies to ensure profitable maintenance of inventory levels in the region.
- Oversee and manage all activities related to Fendt in the region, providing guidance, leadership and direction as required.
Responsible for specific, established ongoing process and may set the process direction and strategy. Participates in all aspects of planning and developing process improvements, governs the process and holds others accountable to follow the process. The results of the process will be determined by the performance of the job holder.
Process Management Scope of Impact
Area/Department – The process is established and followed as a standard at the area/department level.
Strategic Impact or Contribution
The position’s accountability for achieving the sales goals for the organization, and to motivate and persuade others to follow the strategy.
Strategic Impact or Contribution Level
Area – Establishes and is fully accountable for the results of the region,
- Oversee the production of accurate quarterly dealer forecasts in conjunction with the relevant Account Manager and review monthly to ensure results are in line with overall planned sales volumes and budgets for all Fendt products within the region. Communicating any significant market volume changes to the Sales and marketing teams.
- Review the latest Industry data to ensure that regional retail targets are achieved and ensure that sales volumes and margins meet budgeted expectations.
- Ensure on-going Regional and Dealer Action Plans are developed implemented and monitored in con junction with the Account Managers and marketing team to meet targets.
- Oversee the profitable management of your yearly field day, dealer meeting and training budgets within your region.
- Continued improvement of Fendt representation in the region, including dealership standards and competencies.
- Relevant and profitable management of Fendt inventory levels in the region to meet budget and market share targets.
What You Will Bring:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in sales with previous management experience.
- Experience within the agricultural and / or construction and / or manufacturing sectors.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Preparedness to travel within the region as necessary.
- Conversant in the use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business preferred.
- Experience of franchise dealer channels.
A Plus If You Have:
- Minimum Level of Education Required for Position – High School Diploma
- Complex/Advanced Problem Solving Skills – Requires a wide range of activities that require complex judgement and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought comparing and selecting complex alternatives. In-depth analysis with interpretive thinking will be required to define problems and develop innovative solutions. Extensive research may be required.
Who You Are:
- Ability to align and execute the sales strategy.
- Making profitable sales operations decisions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive successful customer engagements.
- Motivating and coaching the sales team.
- Delegation and Empowerment.
Yes – 26-50% of Time
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- AGCO employees work flexibly from the office, home, or a hybrid of both
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technology that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.