Req Id: 282180
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Bell Business Markets is Canada's leading provider of information and communications technology solutions (ICT). Bell designs, builds and operates the critical infrastructure that powers many of the largest networked organizations in Canada and around the globe. Our services cover all ICT needs: Data Centre solutions, Network (wireline, wireless), Security, Unified Communications (voice, video and collaboration), Managed Services and Contact Centre.
The Cyber Security Practice owns the P&L, strategy, and overall market success for providing cyber security service to the enterprises. This is an area of significant strategic importance & investment for Bell Business Markets. We are seeking a dynamic, results focused and self-driven Manager as the Regional Practice Lead for GTA to join our growing team.
The Regional Practice Lead will report to the Practice GM and effectively be the local practice representative and act as the regional business owner. Develops relation with strategic customers acting as an industry peer to CISO, Senior Directors and other decision maker in Security. Leads strategic sales. Works with core reps and sales specialist on strategic customers. This role, short of the National Practice Leader is the one to decide on strategy for it’s region and is accountable for revenue and margin in security as well as bid performance and quality.
- Annual Business Planning – Prime interface with Finance, Sales, Delivery and Marketing for their region
- Establishing & actively manage KPI’s and a recurrent Practice Interlock with key stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Finance
- Develop a regional growth strategy in collaboration with the sales team
- Defines the sale strategy for key strategic accounts
- Manage the regional P&L activities in collaboration with Finance
- Results and funnel ownership, trending, and analysis
- Executive presentation development and leadership
- Lead various strategic initiatives & programs
Skills and Competencies:
- 5 years+ experience Cyber Security
- Previous experience in telecom or technology is a strong asset (Service Provider, OEM, or Tech Firm)
- Strong analytical and executive presentation skills are a must (including advanced PPT & Excel capabilities)
- Strong project management capabilities
- Financial / Forecasting abilities. Business Planning experience is a strong asset
- Ability to work independently, navigate a complex matrix organization
- Organized, Agile, able to work under tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker, verbally articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Natural leader, able to command attention
- Proactive individual, successful leading and working within virtual teams
- Out of the box thinker, not afraid to dare to challenge the status quo
- Curious, Passionate
- Team player, open to feedback, and a quick learner (outside of comfort zone)
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree – Business, Engineering, Computer or relevant experience
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 04/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.