Community Name: 0002 Home Office Remote
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Regional Director of Sales, you will partner collaboratively with the Regional Director of Operations to support the region in achieving community and regional revenue, NOI, and occupancy goals by providing hands-on coaching, direct support, and overall leadership to a team of Sales Leaders.
Regional Director of Sales:
- Nurture and reinforce Holiday Retirement’s sales culture by role modeling the culture building blocks
- Develop, coach to, review, and achieve or exceed regional sales plans
- Balance on-site and remote coaching and mentoring of Sales Leaders on lead generation, sales basics, conversion, occupancy team building, and market knowledge
- Understand the needs of the customer and provide the best solutions to those needs; coach team to become experts and problem resolution
- Utilize daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards, reports and system generated data to make decisions and adjust sales and marketing plans as needed
- Hire, train, coach, develop, and performance manage sales leaders; building a bench of talent within the team
- Perform quality assurance routines to ensure effective utilization of Holiday systems, processes, policies, and sales expectations
- Conduct competitive analysis on a regular cadence; visiting competitors with Sales Leaders and analyzing value and amenities. Ensure competitor playbook is frequently updated in order to build appropriate strategies with the marketing and pricing teams.
- Enhance relationships between communities and lead aggregators, like A Place for Mom and Care.com; engage monthly with local representatives to drive business
- Partner with Regional Director of Operations on monthly business reviews to effectively tell the story of the results, market analysis, and talent within the region; viewed as functional expert.
- Build talent network and pipeline by actively recruiting and networking in market and remotely using systems like LinkedIn
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and leadership of sales teams
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing multi-unit portfolios
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals through a dispersed sales team
- High comfort level with CRM navigation, usage, and management
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and aptitude to quickly learn relevant programs
- Ability to travel 50-60% of the time
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in 240 communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 92104