Req ID: 238021
BASIC PURPOSE: Recruitment Marketing Specialist is a human resources professional who develops company’s Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies by bringing modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process to attract top talent.
- Develop & implement employer branding initiatives that enhance the visibility of Love’s and attracts high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns
- Establish talent acquisition metrics to analyze outcomes and improve effectiveness of media campaigns
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Write engaging content (blog posts, articles, employee stories) to attract high-quality applicants
- Monitor recruiting channels (Glassdoor & Indeed) employer review pages and plan and execute activities for engaging responses
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about recruitment marketing initiatives and campaign performance
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Communicate regularly with talent acquisition department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with the talent acquisition department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Focus on shaping a positive candidate experience
- Keep current with new trends and resources in talent acquisition to include social media outlets, employer branding, enhancing the candidate experience and applicant conversions.
- Create and manage social media ad campaigns for high needs jobs, career fairs, and other campaigns.
- Create and manage landing pages for high needs, career fairs, and campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resource or Marketing related field, or related experience (3-5 years Recruiting, Staffing, Talent Management, or Human Resources) preferred
- 3+ years experience in recruitment marketing preferred
- Strong project management knowledge
- Strategic thinker with a strong background in analyzing data and key performance indicators
- Exposure to employment branding, candidate experience & recruitment marketing tactics and procedures
- Developing and managing an annual recruitment advertising budget
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, working knowledge of applicant tracking systems or HRIS (SuccessFactors a plus), working knowledge with online and print recruitment vendors, and background check vendors preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to delegate, follow up, multi-task and prioritize while managing a continuous stream of work. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail. Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert