BJ’s Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
The responsibility of the Receiver is to use a handheld RF Unit to verify merchandise being received and to assist in coordinating inbound freight.
- Accurately receiving trailers, scanning and tagging and expediting inbound merchandise.
- Unpack incoming merchandise
- Cleans up and disposes of boxes, packing material, and pallets, as well as general housekeeping of specific areas within the facility.
- Maintains safety at all times
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise, dust.
- When needed working on powered equipment for up to 8 hrs per day
- When needed standing, bending, lifting for up to 8 hrs per day
- Forklift experience preferred for CrossTraining
- 4X10 HOUR SHIFTS- TUESDAY-FRIDAY 6AM-4:45PM
BJ’s Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.