Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Complete an 8-10 week program in the General Office, working with managers, to gain an understanding of the Corporate Real Estate Department. Role modeland demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Train at General Office Real Estate.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Complete specific internship assignments, as requested.
- Complete cumulative project (summary of internship accomplishments) and present to appropriate Managers.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Junior standing or higher at an accredited college or university
- Major in Real Estate or Finance
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in Major
- Proven financial analysis skills required
- Proven verbal and written communication skills required
- Responds to change as a positive challenge
- Significant level of multi-tasking required
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Completion of some coursework in the field of Real Estate
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Managing multiple priorities between school, work, or extra-curricular activities
- Involvement in high school or college leadership and community activities
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Intern
Regions: General Office- Cincinnati
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Keywords: Kroger Real Estate
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest retailers, we employee nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Cincinnati || 1014 Vine Street || 45202 || Kroger General Office || [[mfield2]] || Real Estate || Employee || Non-Exempt || Intern || None